This morning, my boyfriend and I got up and went to campus to walk the dogs. It’s OU/Texas weekend, which means Norman is pretty empty especially campus.
We found these posters covering on of the campus announcement stands. It reminded me of X-Files. My boyfriend heard on the news yesterday that CNN said there is 100% chance of life on another planet. I BELIEVE!
- 1/2 pound seashell pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 can Rotel
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook onions and pepper in oil until lightly browned, 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn and heat through. Stir in black beans, Rotel, salsa, taco seasoning and salt and pepper and cook until thoroughly heated, 5 minutes.
- Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve.
For dessert, I had a chocolate cupcake with RAINBOW SPRINKLES! I love sprinkles!