Thursday, October 28, 2010

iPhone Pictures and a Haircut

I FINALLY got a haircut on Tuesday.  I called to schedule an appointment with my regular girl and found out she no longer worked there!!   I have long hair, and it is really hard to mess up.  So, I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with another girl at the same place.

When I got there, I found out the whole place is shutting down!  :(  Apparently, no one is getting their hair cut or colored anymore.  The girl told me everyone is doing it at home.  Go get your haircut and support those beauticians!  Now I have to find a new place!

She did a great job on my hair.  I tried to take a picture with my iPhone.  My first attempt failed miserably…  It looks like my face is flying across the screen.

IMG_0121[1]

Yea… I don’t know how people do this so easily.  It looks like I have three eyes… Nice.

IMG_0122[1]

Getting closer, but my aim is no good.

IMG_0124[1]

This is about as good as it gets. 

IMG_0129[1]

My eyes still look funky and blurry…

No comments:

Post a Comment