Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fashion

I went shopping on Saturday to get some new fall clothes.  I found some great deals!  Pay no attention to the messy room!

IMG_0133[1]

Sweater from Francesca’s for $34.

Plain White Tunic from Wet Seal for $7.  Wet Seal has some great basics for cheap prices. 

Black Leggings from Francesca’s for $12.

Boots from Kohl’s for $32.  (They are actually little girl’s shoes, but I thought they were cute!)

IMG_0135[1]

Sweater from Express for $34. 

Long sleeve white tunic from Wet Seal for $10. 

IMG_0136[1]

Star Tee from Wet Seal for $6.

 

IMG_0137[1]

I don’t know if I will wear this shirt with leggings.  It’s a little short and doesn’t completely cover the bum!

IMG_0139[1]

Necklace on SALE at Francesca’s for $6. 

I also bought some grey leggings from Wet Seal for $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment