Friday, October 1, 2010

Let's Get Some Shoes! Let's Get Some Shoes!


Remember the shoes video??

Oh boy! That still makes me laugh!

Anyways, I really need some new shoes. The shoes I own are literally falling apart. So... no matter how much I love/loved them, they went in the trash last night. :(

Good news: I need new shoes!

I found these online. It's Paris Hilton brand?!?! Didn't know she had her own brand. They are super cute, but I'm not sure I want to support her empire.

I also found these Fergie shoes!

fergie heels 
Obviously, they have this style of shoe in several colors, but I like them all!

I found these simple black heels at Aldo Shoes.

Aldo Black

I also really want some low heel or flat boots.  I need something comfortable but stylish for the fall/winter.  I am going to Boston in November and want something that won’t kill my feet but looks cute.  I really need to go shopping to find some new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment