Thursday, September 9, 2010

Poor Jack Sparrow


We took Jack to the vet today. We had to have him neutered. He had to wear the dreaded cone. It was probably the saddest and funniest thing I have seen. He is running into walls, my legs, the furniture, doors, Louis, his own legs. He was out of control. He would not stop whining. I'm sure he was really uncomfortable. I felt really bad for him.



I have been researching new and exciting recipes to try. Some things like kale chips... Sound awful! I feel like we should try them anyway.


Well, don't worry because I will say if it is awful! Also, I'm not the best cook. Sooo... I will probably have to spell every little step out. Heck, I didn't even know what it meant to broil something. I had to google it. So... get excited for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment