Saturday, September 11, 2010

My First Tractor Pull

We went to the Cleveland County Fair today! Before we left, we ran into the mailman. He told us it would be "interesting" and it was reeeeally small. So we grabbed our camera and headed out. It was small, but there was no trouble parking. The first thing we saw was a cute tractor pull train for the kiddies!


Then, we went through the farm animal section.


Of course, we had to have some fried fair food. I know... I know... Sooooo not healthy, but I'm human... aaaand it sounded good... aaaand I hadn't eaten all day. Again, soooo bad for me. I had a corn dog.


We also had some homemade root beer, which my boyfriend loved.



We tried some of the fried catfish with fries. The catfish was pretty good, but the fries were a little bland and cold. Eh...
The best thing at the little fair was the tractor pull. Although I am from the South, I have never been to a tractor pull. I can honestly say it was not terrible. In fact, it was sort of fun to watch for 5-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment