Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Little Bit of This and That…

Here is my proof I went to the OU game.  It was crazy packed!  We were shoulder to shoulder with the people next to us.  Luckily, we were on the shady side because it was pretty hot that day.

IMG_0087[1] IMG_0088[1]We went to the Oklahoma State Fair this past Friday.  We just walked around and drank a couple of beers.  This is the entrance: 

IMG_0089[1]

  The petting zoo is always a bit sad.  Those poor animals had pretty small cages.

IMG_0090[1]

IMG_0094[2]

IMG_0095[2]

It was great that they actually had a hand washing station, but the kids kept butting in front of us.  Apparently, there are no manners at the fair. 

IMG_0096[2]

Of course, we had to stop and get some fried food.  I shared some curly fries.  They were pretty delish!  I was so excited we devoured them without snapping a pic!

IMG_0098[1]

I am surprised that my iPhone took such good pictures.  They never look that good on my phone.  It’s good to know because it’s hard to lug around the camera at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment