Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nothin’ Special Dinner

(I wrote this post last night, but I couldn’t connect to the Internet.  Better late than never!)

My boyfriend gets off work later some nights.  So, I cook dinner for one.  This is great because I can cook whatever I want and don’t have to worry about cooking something he won’t like.  Plus if it turns out bad, I don’t feel bad about making a gross meal. 

I still have some of these fabulous noodles!

DSCF2173

Plus, I had some leftover spaghetti sauce from something I made early in the week….. Hmmm……??……..??………  I totally went blank as to why the sauce was in the fridge.  Hope it wasn’t too old.  Well, I didn’t get sick…so, I assume it was ok.  Aaaaand, it tasted good… that’s what really counts. Right?

DSCF2187

I also had some edamame in the freezer.  It sounds good and simple.  So, I warmed up a bowl and sprinkled it with salt.  Voila!  Dinner!

DSCF2177

  Simple, but still good!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving!  It’s at my brother and sister-in-law’s house this year.  I’m thankful that I have such a loving family to spend the holidays with!  I wish my boyfriend was joining us, but his family is spending Thanksgiving at his uncle’s this year.  :(  I’m glad we both get to be with our families though. 

Does anyone else have trouble planning the holidays with different families?

No comments:

Post a Comment