Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daylight Savings

UGH!  I hate the time change in the winter/fall.  I get off work, and it is already so dark!  I don’t want to walk the dogs because it’s so dark.  I don’t want to run errands because it’s so dark.  I don’t want to work out because it’s so dark.  I don’t want to clean because it’s so dark.  Well… you get what I’m saying.   I love long, light, sunny, summer days!  Winter is depressing, but I am excited about the holidays!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S ALMOST THANKSGIVING!?!?  Crazy!

I am pretty excited about spending some time with the family!  The holidays are fun with my nephews and niece.  They are so very cute! 

Anyway, I am trying to get caught up at work and at home.  Being gone for a week causes major pile up. 

Hope everyone else is as excited about the holidays as I am!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment