Tuesday, March 29, 2011

White Red Belt Test

This weekend I went back to visit my parents for my dad’s birthday.  It was also my nephew’s karate white red belt testing. 

No karate place is complete without a little Chuck Norris art.

IMG_5049 

I might be bias, but he was amaaaaaaaaaazing!  Such as proud aunt!

IMG_5057 

They have to line up on one side of the room and do their kicks and punches all the way across.  Of course, there is a window for all the parents and family members to watch.  It’s pretty intense.  :)

IMG_5064

He’s not the loudest in his “HA YAW!”  But, he’s getting there…

 IMG_5068 

To complete his test, he had to break the wood with a throw of his elbow.  No problem for this karate master!

IMG_5087

Little brother was at home getting his karate on too!  Throwing punches like a pro!

IMG_5098

No comments:

Post a Comment