Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 4: 30 Day Picture Challenge

Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night.

Well, there really isn’t just one…

When I was in school, there was a martini bar called 818 in Tulsa.  It was amazing!  Not too crowded (probably why it’s closed) and they had yummy appletinis.  I love them!  It is also where I met one of my besties, Reed and my boyfriend.  (Well… Met again… We knew each other from high school).  Every night there was a great night!

818

My friend, Reed, and I at 818

Another great night was spent in a limo for Mattie’s birthday.  My boyfriend and I were on a break, and I really needed some fun time with friends.  The limo driver drove us around to all the great houses with Christmas lights.  The one below was insane!  There were so many twinkle lights I almost had a seizure!

 limo

limo2

I think we were dancing in the limo?!?!  :) limo3

We all happened to wear purple.

 oktoberfest

Tulsa has one of the best Oktoberfest celebrations!  Lots of polka dancing standing on picnic tables.  Pitchers of beer.  Chicken dancing.  Funny hats.  What more can a girl want?  I think we are waiting on the bus to take us there.  I couldn’t find a better picture.  Probably because of the pitchers of beer.  Everyone should go!  It’s amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment