Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 3: 30 Day Picture Challenge

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Does it have to be just one?  I say, “No way, Jose!” 

Veronica Mars

I started watching Veronica Mars on Netflix.  Love it!  The first two seasons she is in high school, but my boyfriend said, “She’s like 30!”  She definitely doesn’t look that old, but she was around 24 when the show started.  It’s kind of like glee… they are all in high school, but they are all in their 20s. 

 
dexter

We also started watching Dexter on Netflix.  It’s a show my boyfriend and I can actually watch together, and we both like it.  We are on the fourth season.  It’s a good’un.  The third season wasn’t as good. 

bhI hate to say it, but I did enjoy the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  I love to hate Camille Grammer (or whatever her last name is now).  It’s the only version of the Housewives I have watched.  

greys-anatomy-cast-season-3

An oldie, but a goodie!  I love the posing in the middle of the field.  Totally make sense and adds to the drama!  Hahaha!  Lame…

No comments:

Post a Comment