Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 5: 30 Day Picture Challenge

My allergies are killing me!  Living in Oklahoma is not fun this time of year.  UGH!  My body feels like this guy is taking over:

mucinex11

Gross!  Get out of my nose/ears/throat!

Anyways, enough complaining…

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

I don’t know that I have a favorite memory.  I have sooo many good ones!

I had lots of good memories in high school with these two girls:

powerpuff

Of course, I have great memories of when my nephews and niece were born!  This is a picture of my niece welcoming my littlest nephew into the world!  Gotta love that!

Riley

Also, I have plenty of memories of craziness with my sorority sisters:

sorority nerd

semi

I could go on and on, but I won’t bore you!  Too many good memories to pick just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment