Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 16: 30 Day Picture Challenge

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

My boss really inspires me because she is a strong woman and doesn’t back down in a man’s world.  I have learned a lot from her and had gained a lot of confidence from my job because of her.  She doesn’t like having her picture on the Internet.  So, I won’t use her, but she is the first person I thought about for this day’s challenge.

Instead, I will use a fun picture!  I love Kourtney Kardashian’s fashion and hair!  She inspires me through fashion!  I also love how they use reality shows to bolster their businesses and fame.  The Kardashians definitely know how to take an opportunity and make the most of it. 

untitled

I love her outfit!!  This is exactly the fashion sense that inspires me!  Even though my boyfriend and my mom think they are extremely annoying, I still like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment