Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 9: 30 Day Picture Challenge

So, I’m not following the “Day" rule, but I will get through it all in my own time.  My mom said I always tend to do things in my own time, which brings me to Day 9.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

My mom has always been there for me.  From the time I was just a wee thing…

scan0050

To Today…

DSCF2215 

She’s been there for me through a lot of bad time and also a lot of good times.  Here’s a picture of the “ole” lady when she was around my age:

scan0031

Don’t you love the hair styles back then?!?? HA!

Here’s a picture of my mom gettin’ a kickin’ new skirt:

scan0007 

Here’s a picture of my lovely mother with my daddy:

scan0010  

Oh, young love… They met in high school, and the rest is history…

My mom has helped me through a lot, and I only look forward to her getting me through much more.  I love that lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment