Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy… Busy… Busy…

When I get really busy, the first thing to go is blogging.  It’s been a little while since my last post.  It’s been rainy and gloomy in Oklahoma.  It’s so hard to wake up in the morning when it is so gloomy!  April Showers…

Our family pet, Ginger, also past this last weekend. 

Ginger

Although it was sad, we were glad she didn’t suffer, and she lived a really long life.  We had her since I was about 14.  She was a good dog. 

I was walking home from junior high on Valentine’s Day, and she was in our backyard.  I thought my parent’s had gotten me a puppy for the holiday.  Turned out she was abandoned and had gotten into our backyard.  Long story short, I really got a puppy for Valentine’s Day, but my parent’s just didn’t know about it yet.  :)

Also in news… My parents went on a Mediterranean Cruise plus first class airfare!  I am so jealous!!  This is them:

Med Cruise

LUCKY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment