Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Slumlords on the Rise

I think I am a pretty reasonable person, and I try to get along with everyone. BUT, I cannot stand my landlord. He is the most unreasonable person I have ever met. This is saying something because I meet a lot of different/crazy/unreasonable people at my work.

I think everything in our rent house has either been replaced or worked on. We have lived in the house about four months. In that time, we had our carpet, oven, dishwasher and soon refrigerator replaced. He has had to work on the A/C Unit, shower and washing machine. I don't know who lived in the house before us, but it was in terrible condition. Maybe they were hoarders.

The landlord is not fond of me because I actually want him to fix things. God forbid! He told my boyfriend it wasn't his responsibility. Apparently, he is delusional.

I don't understand why people think they can rent houses and not take care of their renters.

No comments:

Post a Comment