Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Little Spat and A Pet Peeve


We have two dogs. My dog is a shih tzu named Louis, and my boyfriend has a mix named Jack. I adopted Louis through the SPCA a few years ago. We have had Jack several months now. We adopted him as a puppy, and he is CRAZY! Very hyper! We are still in the process of training him. He still jumps up on people and is very excitable.

Well... Unfortunately.... Jack had a little accident yesterday. He took a little pee on the bed. My boyfriend called to tell me about it. Luckily, it was on his side on the bed. (hehe!) Anyways, I get home and ask him if he has started the laundry. I swear he said he did. Yet around 9:00 p.m., I found out that he had not started the laundry, and all the bedding was just sitting in the bedroom. Needless to say, I was a little ticked. I don't understand why he would not start the wash. He said he didn't know what settings on the washing machine to use, but I fail to believe that. It's common sense! Come on! Put the bedding the dog peed on in the wash! Grr! It's like not putting the new roll of toilet paper on the roll. It's right there! Does he not see it?!?

Anyways, I was a little peeved at him, but as I always do I quickly got over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment