Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Late Valentine’s Day

My boyfriend and I didn’t get to celebrate yesterday, but we will today.  We have been pretty busy!  We are finally moving to a new place and getting away from our current leasing house nightmare.  Hopefully, life will settle down and I will be able to blog a little more.

This is my Valentine:

ryan stache 2 ryan stache

HAHAHA!  He had grown out his beard and was going to shave it off the other night.  I suggested he have a little fun! 

I hope everyone had a happy day yesterday!  Tonight, we will probably cook up a romantic dinner, light some candles and stare into each other’s eyes lovingly… or not.  :)  My boyfriend is not a romantic, and I just crack up at his romantic attempts.  It’s more funny than anything else…

No comments:

Post a Comment