- I am Korean.
- My thumbs are ridiculously small.
- I have a shih tzu named Louis.
- I have a birth mark on my eye, but I tell people I spilled soy sauce in it… “Ironic.” is the response I get.
- Lately, I have been watching Dexter and Veronica Mars.
- I comb my hair with a pink comb.
- I am allergic to plants; therefore, my friends enjoy pushing me into plants and throwing grass on me.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I just moved to a new place!
- I knew my boyfriend in high school, and he thought I was weird.
- I’ve known my best friend since I was 10 or so, and I thought she was weird.
- My mom is obsessed with celebrity gossip. She frequently leaves me voicemails and e-mails about the latest break up or scandal.
- I have bad vision and wear contacts. My glasses make my face look crooked.
- I hate grocery shopping.
- I am glad that it’s Friday!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Day 1: 30 Day Picture Challenge
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.