Monday, December 20, 2010

Apple Pie Drink

I have been MIA…  You know the holidays… Lots to do… Lots to drink…

Speaking of drinks!  My boyfriend and I went to a Christmas party the other night.  One of the guests brought an apple pie drink.  It’s made with Everclear. 

EVERCLEAR%20ALCOHOL

As soon as I heard that, hazy college nights came to mind along with a burning sensation.  I tried it, and it was delicious!  I couldn’t even taste the alcohol, which is even more dangerous.

My boyfriend got the recipe from the guy, and we made some this weekend.

Ingredients

  • 1 qt. Everclear
  • 1 gal. Apple Juice
  • 1 gal. Cider, apple
  • Cinnamon Sticks
  • 3 cups Sugar

Mix the apple juice, cider and cinnamon sticks.  Boil about 15 minutes.  Add the sugar and boil another 15 minutes.  Take out the cinnamon sticks.  Let cool and add the Everclear!  Yum!

apple-pie-drink-200X200It’s good warm or cold!

This recipe makes a lot!!  We are bringing it to family Christmas and a friend’s Christmas party!  Try it!  I promise you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment