Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well played… 2011… Well played…

The year has not gotten off to an incredible start.  New Year’s Eve was spent with my wonderful friends… who stole all my stuff including coat, purse and cell phone and left me for dead at the bar.  My boyfriend and I went to the bathroom, came back and everyone had left… with our stuff.  Apparently, they thought they were “protecting” it.  Typical.

I did have a nice lunch with my parents, my boyfriend and his parents on New Year’s Day.  Things seemed to be looking up.  Then, Sunday I woke up with a sore throat.  I slept all day at my parent’s house and drove home.  Monday, I woke up with a fever and cold sweats.  Oh Boy!  I got strep throat!  This was most likely caused by my friends stealing my coat and making me find them wandering the street with no phone or coat.  I know… my friends are awesome!

I was sick for a few days and was looking forward to watching the new How I Met Your Mother.  It’s always hilarious and uplifting!  Well… apparently the writers thought the viewers needed a dose of reality in the new year as Marshall’s dad dies.  awesome…  

So, I started out the New Year lost, sick and crying…  Woo hoo!  It can only get better… Right?

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment