Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Resolutions

I’m always a little late about doing things, but I have finally come up with my New Year’s Resolutions!  Woo hoo!

I am going to try my hardest to do and follow through with the following:

1.  Take my multi-vitamin everyday. 

I hate taking those horse pills, and I hate taking 10-12 pills daily.  I really hate swallowing pills.  For some reason, I never got the hang of it.  So, I never have really taken my daily vitamin on a regular basis.  But… One A Day has these Gummies that I can easily take everyday!  Woo hoo!  I know… I am a child.

vitacraves

2.  Run a 5K. 

I have downloaded the Couch to 5k to my iPhone.  I just wish it was 15 degrees outside. 

couch(2)

Brittany from A Healthy Slice of Life did the Couch to 5K last year and is going to do the Couch to 10K this year.  She inspired me because I will probably wog (walk/jog) a lot too.  I am a really slow jogger.  In fact, you probably walk faster than I jog.  

3.  Floss daily. 

flossing

I know… It’s gross that I don’t floss everyday, but I am going to change that and have fantastic teeth!

That’s all I have for now, but I’m sure I will make some new resolutions as the year goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment