Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Riley’s 2nd Birthday!

My youngest nephew’s birthday was this month.  I made the drive out to my brother’s house for the party.  He was a whooping two years old!

IMG_5209

My mom and my niece, Mauryn.  She was a little pouty.  She wanted to go to the pool, but it wasn’t time to go yet.  She’s a bit bossy and isn’t happy when she doesn’t get what she wants.

IMG_5211 IMG_5214

Riley’s big present was a new tri-cycle.  They have another one, but it was pink and purple.  They got him a new one so he didn’t have to be embarrassed riding the pink bike around the neighborhood… haha! 

IMG_5220

My other sweet “niece”, Hannah!  (She is my sister-in-law’s sister’s daughter.  Did you follow that?)Doesn’t she look cute in her sun hat!

IMG_5221 IMG_5223

Riley had a little help opening up all his presents.  I think he would have been happy with one present.  I’m not sure he understands the present concept yet.  He just wants to play!

 IMG_5231 IMG_5236

IMG_5235

His little face was all red and sweaty from playing with all the kids!

  IMG_5238

Riley’s “Choo Choo Thomas” Cake!

 IMG_5240 IMG_5245

YUMMY!

 IMG_5252

These sweet girls were getting ready for the pool!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET NEPHEW!

Love, Aunt Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment